Douglass Outreach Early Intervention Services
The EI Program provides early and intensive intervention using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to learners under the age of three years. Services are delivered by individuals highly experienced in working with very young learners with autism spectrum disorders (ASD). Service Providers meet the certification/licensure requirements of the New Jersey Early Intervention system. The El program is an approved vendor and autism specialty site through the state of New Jersey. Services can be provided to private clients as well. Home-based programs include the following:
- Assessment of the home environment
- Assessment of the learner's skills using standardized and norm referenced assessments, developmental checklists, and direct observation.
- An Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP)
- Data analysis to monitor progress of learner
- Use of empirically supported strategies
- Interventions in the natural environment which span home and community
- High intensity and continuous provision for learning opportunities and engagement
- Transition planning
- Parent training and support to promote collaboration and family involvement and advocacy
- Progress Summary Reports
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
For further information please call 848-932-4500.