Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) provide consultation to school districts, community agencies, and individual learners in both public and private settings. Outreach Services consultants utilize ABA-based consultation strategies to develop a program that allows learners to maximize their full potential. We work collaboratively with school district administrators, teachers, paraprofessionals, related services specialists, to building capacity within the program. Outreach Services consultants train teachers and staff implement effective teaching strategies and develop classroom management systems based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Consultation includes the following:
- Initial assessment and goals planning process with administrators
- Academic assessment for designing individualized programming for learners in a variety of settings
- Assisting school teams with Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA)
- Assisting school teams to write Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Evidence-based consultation strategies: empirically based training, coaching, data-based performance feedback.
- Supports to improve best practices in inclusive educational environments
- Written consultation notes that summarize observations and offer suggestions for future consideration
We offer a variety of topics for your staff training needs. (Read More About Workshops)
Staff training on a variety of topics (small and large group settings)
- Introduction to Applied Behavior Analysis
- Excelling in the Workplace- Teaching Soft Skills
- Functions of Behavior
- Essential Teaching Procedures
- Designing Data Collection Systems
- Classroom Behavior Management Strategies
- Supports for Learner’s with Autism Spectrums Disorders in Inclusive Environments
Location: 151 Ryders Lane, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8554
Operating Hours: Administraive staff are available: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.